The Hallenbad Grünwald (maps) has one small pool for babys/children, one pool for swimming and one outdoor pool. It is open from 9:00 to 21:00 o'clock. Swimming for 2 hours costs only 3.00 EUR (price list).
There are many other swimming halls.
There is also Sea Life. It costs 13.50 EUR.
The Botanical Garden is reachable with Tram 17, Bus 143. It costs 4.50 EUR.
You can go bouldering in at least three places in Munich:
- Boulderwelt Ost (near Ostbahnhof, 11.80 EUR)
- Boulderwelt West (near S8 station Neuaubing, 9.90 EUR, virtual tour)
- DAV Kletterzentrum Thalkirchen (near U3 station Brudermühlstraße, 10.00 EUR)
Don't be afraid that you might fall. The floor is soft and you don't climb high. And most people are not that good anyway.
Escape Games, Secret Rooms, Mystery Rooms: They have many names. In essence it is always about being locked in a room and having to solve a riddle to come out.
In Munich, there are:
and likely many more. I haven't tried any of those as you need a team for it... and coordinating / planning to do this is difficult.
- Deutsches Museum: It also contains a Planetarium
- Valentin Museum
- Museum of Urban and Contemporary Art
- See Website: 6.00 EUR
See Tollwood Webiste
I would like to try the following:
- Beer Garden
- Skyline Park
- Kletterwald München: 23.00 EUR
- Freizeitpark Ruhpolding: 13.50 EUR