Chicken with fried rice is nice for getting rid of leftovers.
It takes about 20 minutes to cook.
- 400g chicken
- 1 teaspoon of starch
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- a little bit of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 Carrots
- 1 small onion
- Spring onion
- Sharp Knife and cutting board
- 2 bowls
- Cut the chicken into eatable pieces.
- Put the chicken, starch, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of oil and baking powder in the bowl and mix it.
- Set the chicken aside for 30 minutes.
- Crack the eggs and mix them in another bowl (not with the chicken)
- Put one tablespoon of oil in the wok and heat it up.
- Poor in the egg to the wock. Once it is finished, remove the egg from the wok and set it aside.
- Add oil to the wok and fry the chicken for 1-2 minutes. Remove the chicken from the wok.
- Mince garlic, cut the onion and the carrots into small pieces.
- Stir fry the garlic, onion and carrots.
- Add the chicken and salt. When the chicken looks nice, remove it from the wok.
- Cook rice.
- Put oil in wok and fry the rice (3-5 minutes)
- 3 table spoons of soy sauce. Mix until you can't see any white rice anymore.
- Add all ingredients to the wok.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add the spring onion.