Ikeas Pax system is a modular wardrobe system. I bought:
- 901.839.91: PAX Korpus Kleiderschrank: 236cm x 50cm x 58cm (H x W x D)
- 902.568.93: Komplement Kleiderstange
- 502.463.06: Komplement Schublade
- 702.779.81: Komplement Boden
It was nice to combine with MALM:
- 203.598.23: Schreibtisch, Eichenfurnier weiß lasiert
- 091.750.57: Bettgestell hoch
- 702.787.06: Lönset Federholzrahmen
What I like
- All manuals are online as PDF. You just need to remember the article numbers
- You can combine things to what you need.
What I miss
- If you choose to have doors, there are 18cm until the first drawer can beginn. There seem not to be any Ikea boxes of the necessary size.
- You can choose to make the front at the bottom of the Korpus either relative directly at the front or about 1cm more to the inner. I now have two Korpus where I choose one depth on one side and the other depth on the other side. Sometimes less choice is better.
I missed one hint when assembling the cabinet: Use many nails for the back of it! When you use too few, things can fall behind.