Online banking is something I have to do. I have to have a bank account for my salary, to pay my rent and to pay Amazon orders. Once in a year I need the documents for my tax declaration.
I will expand this article when you add comments / screenshots for other banks. I am interested in N26 and BB Bank.
- The have a lot of cash points - more than any other bank.
- The website is a mess. It is hard to find anything.
- Knowig what I want to do and having everything in place, I need about 2:15 min to make an transaction.
- the first page after login is not useful at all.
- I have no idea where I can change my password. I remember I did it, but I don't know where.
- Changing the postal adress is also well-hidden.
- First Page: No useful information
- Security: 2-Factor authentication with a dedicated device
- Seems not to be available in English
- 2018-02-20: It took me less than 7 minutes to set up my account. Nice!
The registration interface looks super clean. I did not have to have any
documents at hand. The confirmation e-mail arrived within seconds.
Then I needed to install the app. It took me about 3 minutes to step through that. Next was identivication via IDnow. It took about 2 seconds until I got a person to go through the process. The process took about 8 minutes.
According to girokontovergleich.eu, Sparkasse has about 24 000 cash points, Volksbanken und Raiffeisenbanken (VR Bank) has around 19 4500, Postbank around 9000 cash points.
|Bank||EN||Click count||E-Mail contact||Telephone contact||URL||Clutter|
|Sparkasse Karlsruhe||✔||2||3||3||✘||Mo-Fr from 8:00 - 20:00||https://www.sparkasse-karlsruhe.de||100|