You might be looking for a tutorial how to create Python packages.
This article is about Python packages I use. Some of them are well known, others might be new to you. Let me know if I missed some that are important to you.
- Tensorflow: Create neural networks
- Keras: Create neural networks easier
- sklearn: Various machine learning stuff
- gym: Creating environments for reinforcement learning
Web and Services
cfg_load: Loading of configuration files
exchangelib: Interactions with Microsoft Exchange Server
itertools: Iterating stuff
natsort: natural sorting
- Pillow: Image manipulation
shutil: high-level operations on files and collections of files
six: Backwards compatibility to Python 2.7
I know that the following Packages are popular, but I never really used them: