A nice dish which takes about 30 minutes to cook.
- Shrimps (prawns are also fine)
- 3 spring onions
- 2 small chili peppers
- 1 big onion (or two small ones)
- Garlic powder
- Oyster sauce
- Optional: Kecap Manis
- Optional: 3 small tomatos
- Cut onions, spring onions and tomatos. Cut the chili peppers slightly diagonal.
- Cut Tofu into cubes of edge length 1.5 cm - something that is comfortable to eat.
- Marinade tofu with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Put oil into the wok and fry the tofu in it. Put the tofu out after it is fried.
- Fry the onions until they smell well. Add chili peppers and spring onions.
- Add tomatos if you want.
- Add shrimps. They are ready when they have a nice pink color.
- Add oyster sauce and kecap manis. If you want a thicker sauce, add a small spoon of wheat.