Curry is a dish found in many asian countries. It's always spicy, but necessarily in the hot-spicy sense. There are just a lot of spices in Curry 🙂.
For 3 people, you need:
- 500g Broccoli
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 big onion
- 1 pepper
- 2 carrots
- 3 spring onions
- 0.5 tea spoons salt
- 0.5 tea spoons pepper
- 0.5 tea spoon of powder for vegetable broth (German: Gemüsebrühe)
- 2 tea spoons sugar
- 2 table spoons Curry
- 1 tea spoon Fish sauce
- 1 small tin can of Corn
- 3 red hot Chili peppers
- 1 can of coconut milk
- French fried onions
- Sunflower oil
- Side dish: Rice; roughly 0.1L per person. I like Jasmin rice most.
- A big Wok in which all of the above fit
- A sharp knife and a cutting board for cutting the vegetables
- A rice cooker - if you don't have that, a pot is also fine
- A Ladle to get the Curry out of the wok
- One spoon and a soup plate per person
For all of the following, you will need roughly 1h.
Rice: Put it in a rice cooker with double the amount of water.
- Peel the carrots and cut them into sticks.
- Wash the Broccoli and cut it into pieces that you can eat comfortably,
- Cut the onion.
- Wash the spring oninons and cut them into pieces
- Was the Zucchini. Cut the Zucchini in roughly 1cm thick slickes. Make roughly 4 - 9 pieces out of the Zucchini, so that you can eat it comfortably.
- Put the oil in the wok. Make it hot.
- Once the oil is hot, add the onions.
- Quickly after that, add the curry. Cook it until it smells good.
- Add the coconut milk.
- Add the Broccoli and carrots.
Serve (for each person):
- Put the rice in a small cup to form it. Put it on the table.
- Put the Curry on the plate
- Put some french fried onions over the rice