I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ40. It's about 3 years old and I'm thinking about getting a new one. I have the impression that my camera takes quite often unsharp images.
What is important to me
- Sharp images
- Not too bulky - it should fit in the side bag of my Deuter Air Contact 55+10 (like the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ40)
- Correct / nice colors: This is where I expect an improvement compared to the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ40
- Grip: I want to be able to make selfies with it
- On/off: Similar to the grip one - I don't want to accidentially turn it on / off.
- Price should at maximum be 700 EUR. Rather something like 500 EUR, but more than 300 EUR is fine.
- Battery life: I want to be able to have the camera with me for a day with one battery. So I guess something like 150 shots should easily be possible.
The kind of image I want to take:
- Landscape while hiking / climbing: Sunsets, pictures of/from mountains
- City photos
- GPS: I like when my images are geo-tagged.
What is not important
- Touch screen
Websites for Comparisons
- Size comparison
- http://cameradecision.com/compare/Panasonic-Lumix-DMC-LX10-vs-Sony-Cyber-shot-DSC-RX100-III - I like the "what is it good for"